Monday, August 4, 2008

Grandkids


ok, this is too funny, I got home from Utah Quilt Board meeting and Terry told me a funny story about Matthew, the youngest Grandkid (3). He was playing with brother Sam who is 5 and didn't want to stop to go to the bathroom so he pulled down his pants and peed all over his brother. It's the first time I've ever heard of Kaisa spanking one of the kids. But he deserved it for that. He was so sorry that even when dad came home he was opologizing to him for doing it too. Guess he found out he shouldn't do that huh.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Yeah.... more posts and a revamp. I feel so cool to be listed on your friends list!! I am loving all the grandkid stories. They are just so into the moments of life. And I bet your machine quilting looks fabulous , just like everything you do.