Friday, August 15, 2008

A few of my Quilts




Wow, I got a picture on so thought I'd try some more. I'm going to post a few of my quilts I've made. The first one is Vintage Moments and I won two ribbons with this quilt an "Outstanding" at the 2007 Springville museum show and Judges choise at 2007 Utah Quilt Fest. The second one I made for my cousin's son who was on a mission. It is an orriginal design. The third is a quilt made by my great great great grandmother. It is a typical camp quilt used while crossing the plains. It is in the Utah Pioneer quilt museum.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Great pics - so impressed you've got it working! Your quilts are beautiful and you look good right now!

Megan said...

Beautiful quilts! I'm a friend of Brenda's and love to see all her quilts and thought I would check our her fiends. WOW