Monday, August 4, 2008

Finally Quilting

I finally got my quilting machine going and loaded with a quilt. I'm half-way done and pooped. The beginning isn't so great, but I can see that hopefully as I do more I will get better. Right now i just want to figure out how to make it not look so much like rows and have it interlock better but with a small arm, probably not much luck there. I'm pretty excited that I finally bit the bullet and tried it. I can see I need LOTS of practice though.

If I ever find my camera I will figure out how to post some pictures.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Yippee for you!! I can't wait to see your projects!

Louise said...

Congratulations on your mission call! That is something I really want to do when I retire in 10 years! I guess I'll have to join the blogging group. Not sure what's interesting to read, though. Have a great week.