Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Fun

Well I'm sure you can believe I didn't take a single picture for Christmas. We have had snow, snow, snow! I need to get a picture of Terry out plowing everyones driveway. After the last couple big storms he has spent half the day plowing. I went out one day and snowblowed(?) the sidewalks and helped a few people but my thumb got cold after a couple hours. I'm a whimp huh!

We have loved the snow so far. This week we have gone to the movies with two different sets of friends and on Christmas day saw Valkyre with son Greg. Had nice Christmas Eve with Jasons, Kaisa and Grandkids. Funny story: The kids get PJs for Christmas eve and Matthew wouldn't eat his dinner so they told him he couldn't open his PJs unless he ate. Well he finally got mad and pointed his finger at his dad and said "You're WRONG DAD and I'M RIGHT! It was so cute.....

Hope everyone else had a great Christmas.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Sounds like you have fun. You are a crack up with the 'no picture' remark! See you soon!