Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm stressed

Ok, I had a training meeting with the Stake RS Pres & counselors and mine, I spent all day from 9-6 at somebodies meeting yesterday and I'm feeling like I'm not sure who I am and where I am at. Seems like I have way too much on my plate and I'm thinking everyone is right, I'm going to have to cut some things out. Don't want it to be quilting, but guess I'll just have to pick what I can based on each week. Hope as I learn more it smooths out a little. I know I'm worrying way too much about sisters that are sick or having problems. But guess that goes with the job HUH!

On the bright side I almost have the top for the Utah State donation to Holiday quilt show pieced together. Just have to figure out some borders. It is pretty. Thanks for everyones support.

Also, BUMMeR THAT Quik Quilts is closing I will sure miss them. But their life goes on too.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Ouch! Don't let everyone else run your life! Pray lots and do what the Lord wants you to do, then maybe you won't feel so overwhelmed! I know it helped me - but sometimes you just feel that way anyway - don't be discouraged!

Louise said...

Think of Aspen Grove and all the fun we'll have.